What Are the Age Groups?
- Birth through 12 years of age
- 13-17 years of age in special circumstances
- Be a resident of Onslow County
- Require services to support employment or school attendance
What Type of Childcare Can it Cover?
- Full-time and part-time care
- Before and after school care
- Summer/track-out/school closings
- Current parent fees are waived through 10/31/2021. This means little to no cost for eligible families
- Choose your own licensed provider
Who Can Apply?
- Foster parents
- An adult responsible for the care of a child
- Disabled parents or caregivers
The program has income limits and eligibility requirements that will be assessed at application.
Questions? Contact Veronica Case, Supervisor, at 910 219-4830