How do I apply?

To apply for CAP/DA services you can call NCLIFTSS-Linking Individuals & Families for Long Term Services & Support.

The number is 1-833-522-5429. Press 1. Press 1. Press 3.

Show All Answers

1. Who qualifies for CAP/DA?
2. What types of services are provided?
3. How do I apply?