The Onslow County Board of Elections is seeking poll workers for the November election. By becoming a poll worker you can help address the critical shortage of poll workers, strengthen our democracy, inspire greater civic engagement and volunteerism, and help ensure free and fair elections in November and beyond. Call the Onslow County Board of Elections at 910 455-4484 for more information. Poll workers must meet the following requirements:
- You must be registered to vote in Onslow County to work on Election Day
- Must be 18 years and older (17-year-old high school students with approval) who are U.S. citizens and county residents
- You must attend a training session.
- You must complete training for each election.
- In person training typically lasts 3 to 4 hours.