1. Business Licenses

    If you operate a business that sells beer or wine, you are required to obtain a business license.

  2. Mobile Home Moving Permit

    It is unlawful for any person other than a mobile home manufacturer or retailer to remove or cause to be removed any mobile home without first obtaining a tax permit from the Tax Collector of the county in which the mobile home is situated.