COVID-19 Vaccines and Boosters
The Onslow County Health Department is offering the following COVID-19 Vaccines:
- Pfizer(Age 6 months and older)
- Booster available to everyone 5 years and older at least 5 months after completing primary COVID-19 Vaccination series.
- Children 5-17 years old may only get a Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine booster and MUST have parent/guardian consent (present/written).
- Mix and Match Boosters allowed for 18 years and older (Pfizer or Moderna).
- Moderna(Age 6 months and older)
- Booster available to everyone 18 years and older at least 5 months after completing primary COVID-19 Vaccination series.
- Mix and Match Booster allowed after 5 months of completion of 2 dose series of Pfizer/Comirnaty, or Moderna.
- Mix and Match Booster allowed at least 2 months after 1st dose of J&J.
- Johnson & Johnson(Age 18 and older)
- An mRNA vaccine booster is available at 2 months after receiving your J&J vaccine.
- Novavax (Age 18 and older)
- Two dose series
- No booster
- Mix and Match Booster not authorized routinely
Moderate/Severe Immunocompromised clients' schedule for vaccines/boosters is slightly different. Please contact the Health Department Immunizations Clinic for your specific vaccine need.
Please Bring your COVID-19 Vaccination Card, ID and Insurance Information
Walk-ins are welcome or call 910-347-2154 to make an appointment.
For more information on COVID-19 Vaccines
COVID-19 Statistical Updates and More
The below data reflect state and local statistics on COVID-19 positives cases, deaths, outbreaks and clusters, and other case demographics. This data is all reported data from local health departments to the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services. Please be advised that some of the tables are updated daily and other weekly as you search through the statistics below. In effort to provide consistent data to citizens, the Onslow County Health Department does not share data outside of what is reportable to the state.
Also featured below are the COVID-19 Test Site Finder along with Vaccine Finder. Click Here for more information on COVID-19 or the vaccines.
Onslow County COVID-19 Exposure Decision Guide
If you've been exposed to COVID-19 and want to know what to do the Onslow County COVID-19 Decision Guide will make it easy to decide what to do next.
Simply answer two questions regarding vaccination status and symptom status to find a suggested course of action. The form is anonymous and simply recommended as a guide for those who think they have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Daily Cases
- Case Demographics
- Outbreaks & Clusters Statewide
- Test Site Finder
- Vaccine Finder
- COVID Map
- More Stats